Acme Food Sales is a well respected, full service food importer with a focus on innovation and consumer trends that has the agility and flexibility to meet customer needs. With over 55 years experience, we supply high quality products at a fair price backed by excellent customer service.
Our business model is based on the belief that the customer is the most important part of our business. We offer a full range of food products ranging from the mainstay items to popular cutting edge items.
Our dedicated business team, including procurement, sales, packaging, distribution, quality assurance, regulatory and finance, work as an integral unit to ensure a smooth ongoing supply of products.
What Acme Has to Offer
- A family owned business with over 50 years of dependable service to our clients.
- A wealth of experience and contacts in the food industry in the US and around the world, comprising 30 different countries throughout the world.
- An office in Bangkok that coordinates our sourcing and Quality Control throughout the Far East.
- A distribution network throughout the U.S. allowing use of multiple ports of entry.
- Excellent customer service / response time.
- A professional relationship with a personal touch.
- Acme’s suppliers are required to comply with environmental legislation and regulations.
- Personalized communication on a regular basis with our customers.
- Unique importer where innovation and the customer’s needs come first.
- An extensive Private Label with a major focus on staying ahead of consumer trends in the industry. Acme travels to most all domestic shows and overseas show – staying ahead of upcoming trends.
- Specialized experience in portfolio of products as well as in all aspects of the Club, Retail and Food Service environments.
- On-board quality assurance team.
- Full service in-house graphics and packaging department.
- New product development team on-staff to help secure the latest product trends for your private label needs.
Proud Member of AFI
The Association of Food Industries is a trade association committed to developing programs that facilitate the business of its member companies, encourage free and fair trade, and foster compliance with U.S. laws and regulations.
To learn more AFI, visit https://www.afius.org